Tuesday, October 2, 2012

This is my first blog post, on my first blog ever.
This is nerve wracking.
I have been sitting at the computer for approximately 49 minutes, trying to think of what to say. Of how I want to portray myself to you, my hopefully eventually existent reader. I have bounced from posting a poem (but oh no, still too shy for that) to posting a video of me freestyle rapping (because if I completely humiliate myself in the very first you see me, I have no expectations to uphold and I can just go crazy with it) to writing a  long story about how me, my boyfriend, and our living room became completely covered in confetti and a little bit on fire (short version: sometimes you just need to throw a party and you don‘t always have the patience to handle it properly. The fire was extinguished almost immediately).
None of it seemed to work. It was all to messy and silly and weird. And I guess that is the best thing to expect when it comes to something involving me, so that is probably what this blog will turn out to be. Hopefully with some thoughtful and poetic bits added in. And lots of pictures of my beloved dogs. But I will see what comes up next time I have the courage to post. For now I will end with an introduction.


Hello. I’m Lemon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work by http://peacepoetryandfourleggedlove.blogspot.com/ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.